Understanding Your Stats
All stats have been re-set in the new platform. If you are currently an existing business partner and looking for any historical data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GetintheLoop for Business Stats tab provides a dashboard to help curate the partner’s data and track success. The data is in three areas: reach, response, and actions. Each area includes a demographic breakdown.Reach | Response | Actions
- Reach: The number of times a partner’s offers or business information has been displayed in GetintheLoop apps, emails, or notifications.
- Response: The number of times GetintheLoop members respond by liking, sharing, or viewing a partner’s offer or business details.
Actions: The number of actions taken by members to redeem an offer, visit the website, call the business, or visit in person. This includes using the selected redemption feature (online, by phone, in person)
Knowing the GetintheLoop demographics provides insight on how to create successful offers. Say your partner wants to target 25 to 34-year-old females. You notice that the ‘Response’ demographic is 25 to 34, but the demographic taking ‘Action’ is in the 55+-year-old female range. This informs who is taking the extra step to action an offer. You can create new offers by trial and error and learn from the habits of different target audiences.
The Reach and Response data is converted into an ‘engagement scale’ of 1 - 4 stars.
- 4 Stars - Great response, consider more offers like this
- 3 Stars - Good response
- 2 Stars - Low response, it may be time to change this offer
- 1 Star - Consider changing this offer
To accompany each rating, GetintheLoop also provides trending arrows.
- Upwards Arrow - The ratings have been going up - good work!
- Downwards Arrow - The ratings have been going down - it may be time to switch a few offers up
To learn more about your offer dashboard please click here